Previous: Changes in realisation
There are still a lot ideas that may be implemented in the future versions of jdbdump.
We are aware of the fact, that some parts of the application are not 100% safe
and handy. That is why we have prepared a ,,wishlist'' for further development.
Here it goes:
- encrypted dump file
- possibility to automatically send dump file via SSH or SFTP to any defined location
- support other database elements such as stored procedures or triggers
- support less commonly used table data types and options which may appear in
- add a few more connectors for other database engines like Oracle, MS SQL server
- use JNDI data sources to connect to databases
- add more file formats like plain text (currently, only binary/serialized file format
- protect against the special situations described earlier in the paragraph
named ,,Naughty tests'' (see 18.104.22.168)
- test Jdbdump in environments other than Tomcat
- improve performance